Welcome back to the Trader Top 9. The big story this week is, without a doubt, the return of that bull market feeling. With that in mind, let’s dive in.
9. As we said above, there is definitely a bull market vibe in the air
8. Part of the reason has to be the perception that central bank action will have unintended consequences when it comes to the dollar and/or inflation
7. It’s not just entrenched bitcoiners that are taking this perspective, but also traditional macro folks like Hedgeye’s Keith McCullough
6. It’s also showing up in the data. Just check out Square’s monster $875m in bitcoin revenue in Q2: Up 186% from Q1 and 600% YoY.
5. This is a gold story as well, although for millennials, bitcoin is more appealing
4. And by the way…those millennials are on the verge of one of the biggest wealth transfers in history
3. Some are arguing - not without merit - that a lot of the new attention is from ETH and DeFi
2. Whatever the reason, the new bull is pulling in some big names
1. For now, let the market do its job and keep an eye on what comes next