Welcome to another Trader Top 9! Last week was a strange one, with the stock market behaving in an even wilder fashion than we’re used to in crypto. This week, we’re back to a bitcoin story which is just looking better and better.
9. Before we leave the Robinhood Rally entirely, lets take one brief look back Davey Day Trader himself, who some in the community see as, effectively, a proto-bitcoiner
8. And speaking of the overlap of bitcoin and the traditional markets, check out this story of JPMorgan grabbing ex-Gemini talent
7. When Bloomberg’s Joe Weisenthal argued that 2020 actually hadn’t been good for bitcoin, the community responded and did so with vigor
6. Frankly, there is quite a bit going on that bodes well. Take for example, the generational wealth transfer just beginning.
5. This transfer couldn’t happen soon enough, in the estimation of many
4. Another potentially bullish factor comes from the fact that there is simply so much cash sitting on the sidelines
3. And don’t forget CME options smashing
2. As the impulse to get involved in the markets increases, some key lessons of trader psychology are worth remembering
1. For now, take it all in, learn as much as you can, and have some patience. BTC’s day is coming