Welcome back to the Trader Top 9! This week's headlines were dominated by creeping inflation and the strengthening Bitcoin narrative, causing it to briefly flirt with $69,000 before retreating to $65,000. Let's dive in!
9. Late last Friday, the House infrastructure bill passed. Fortunately, we still have until 2023 to fix the problematic language around crypto.
8. Sunday treated us to one of the best threads on crypto we've seen in a while. Consider it a "must read" on this Veterans Day of all days.
7. Tim Cook, CEO of one of the largest companies in America, gets it.
6. As one of the few pure crypto plays in the public markets, Coinbase earnings are widely watched. While the numbers disappointed analysts, we're very bullish on the future of the crypto.
5. On Tuesday, Robinhood addressed questions about coin listings by saying they will proceed cautiously and focus on long-term growth opportunities.
4. By Wednesday, we were treated to this crazy story from the OpenSea NFT platform. Holy smokes! Buyer beware when trading in new markets.
3. Perhaps the biggest story of the week was the persistent grind of inflation as CPI numbers shocked. Druckenmiller questions why the Fed still has its foot on the accelerator.
2. So what's the answer to creeping inflation and threats to the US dollar? It's not just places like El Salvador moving to Bitcoin, even the city of Miami is experimenting.
1. Following Wednesday's shocking inflation report, Bitcoin briefly touched $69,000 on some exchanges before retreating to $65,000. Crypto traders try to assess their next move. Finance Papi cautions to play the long game.