Welcome back to another jam-packed Trader Top 9! On the one hand, we see regulators starting to restrict some innovative crypto products, such as tokenized stocks and interest bearing accounts. On the other hand, we see money continue to flow into the space with FTX raising a huge sum of money and banks continuing to facilitate growing client demand for all things crypto. Buckle up!
9. Why Frank thinks crypto market data, unlike stock market data, will be free for a long time
8. Binance is falling under pressure from regulators on their tokenized stocks. Meanwhile, recently replaced US CEO, Catherine Coley, seems to have gone off the grid.
7. Everything you wanted to know about DeFi yield farming but were afraid to ask.
6. Borrowing and lending in crypto has given birth to popular interest-bearing accounts. But could potential action against BlockFi put this growing industry in jeopardy?
5. Robinhood has been in the headlines a lot during the past year. Their upcoming IPO, which is seeking a $35B valuation, should generate additional scrutiny. Especially with the unprecedented access being granted to their small retail customers to participate in what could be a risky offering.
4. FTX keeps dropping hits... raising $900M at a valuation of $18B.
3. Are you surprised to hear the SEC highlighting the potential benefits of stablecoins vs. a central bank digital currency?
2. Core Scientific, a large US bitcoin mining company, intends to go public via a SPAC at a $4.3B valuation. Would you believe it if we told you they are 100% net carbon neutral?
1. No matter what they've said in the past, banks like to keep their customers happy and their customers are demanding crypto.