Welcome back to the Trader Top 9! The bull market has everyone thinking they're a genius. But what does it really take to make trading crypto a full-time job? Let's dig in.
9. Last week we saw a very confusing $500B "trade," which was quickly identified as a "why even bother" wash trade.
8. By Monday, we saw more tomfoolery in the NFT space. Be careful out there!
7. Zooming out for a bit, Shaan has a great primer on the Metaverse and what it really means. What if it's a moment in time, not a place?
6. Meanwhile, back in the real world, we see crypto becoming increasingly present in people's daily lives as Robinhood and Burger King announce a very cool partnership!
5. While even Burger King recognizes the potential of crypto, banks have been a bit slower to come to terms, but now are starting to mobilize.
4. For those deciding which cryptos to invest in, Sen. Cynthia Lummis reminded us on Tuesday that Bitcoin is still king.
3. But don't tell that to the Ethereum folks, as ETH hit a new high and broke $4650.
2. However, as we focused on last week, Shibu Inu has been the on a ridiculous tear over the past month, despite a correction in recent days. Did someone really turn $8k into $5B? Diamond hands!
1. Crypto is not for the faint of heart. So what does it take to trade for a living? Ryan, Kyle, and Ari, three guys who know their stuff, debate what it really takes. What do you think?
🔥 How To Stay in the Loop 🔥