Who we are
Cove Markets was founded in 2018 in order to solve the problems that we ourselves faced as investors.
Our founders each bring more than a decade of experience from top-tier technology-driven trading firms and software providers.
Cove Markets will offer services to allow professional traders and institutions to achieve best execution for a wide range
of digital assets in a fully transparent, easy-to-use, algorithmic, and secure fashion.
Join us as a Senior Back-End Engineer
Sometimes, we, engineers, get lucky and have an opportunity to design and build a brand-new system that is crucial to a particular market.
If even luckier, we get to do this for a disruptor, a company that not only meets an existing need,
but creates new ones and revolutionizes the target market. This is exactly what we are doing at Cove Markets.
We are a start-up that is building, from scratch, the next generation trading platform for digital assets in order
to bring full transparency, ease-of-use, algorithmic firepower and security to a fragmented and confusing market.
We need an experienced back-end Java engineer to join our team in building the
Cove Markets Trading Platform and bringing forth innovation and disruption.
What we are offering
- The opportunity to revolutionize trading for digital assets
- The opportunity to be a direct and significant contributor towards the building of the distributed architecture,
that will power the trading experience
- The opportunity to make immediate impact as part of a small, lean, effective and highly-experience team
- Direct access to CTO and the rest of our highly-experienced team; we are a start-up after all
- Agile methodology
- Excellent salary plus stock options
- Outstanding benefits: health, dental, lunch and beverages provided daily
What we want from you
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent and recent experience with a high-level language like Java (5+ years)
- Experience designing and building JSON-based REST API’s
- Experience with Spring Framework/Modules, Spring Boot 2.0, Spring WebFlux or Spring MVC
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry or AWS
- Experience with message brokers like RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Experience with OOP/OOD
- Experience with an RDBMS like MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience with a document database like MongoDB or DynamoDB
- Development experience in a Linux/Unix environment
- Financial industry experience, a plus