Who we are
Cove Markets was founded in 2018 in order to solve the problems that we ourselves faced as investors.
Our founders each bring more than a decade of experience from top-tier technology-driven trading firms and software providers.
Cove Markets will offer services to allow professional traders and institutions to achieve best execution for a wide range
of digital assets in a fully transparent, easy-to-use, algorithmic, and secure fashion.
Join us as a Senior Front-End Web and Mobile Engineer
Sometimes, we, engineers, get lucky and have an opportunity to design and build a brand-new system that is crucial to a particular market.
If even luckier, we get to do this for a disruptor, a company that not only meets an existing need,
but creates new ones and revolutionizes the target market. This is exactly what we are doing at Cove Markets.
We are a start-up that is building, from scratch, the next generation trading platform for digital assets in order
to bring full transparency, ease-of-use, algorithmic firepower and security to a fragmented and confusing market.
We need an experience front-end engineer to architect and build
the Cove Markets Trading Platform web-based and mobile front-ends that will power our customers trading experience.
What we are offering
- The opportunity to revolutionize trading for digital assets
- The opportunity to be a direct and primary contributor towards the building of the front-ends,
both web and mobile, that will power the trading experience
- The opportunity to make immediate impact as part of a small, lean, effective and highly-experience team
- Direct access to CTO and the rest of our highly-experienced team; we are a start-up after all
- Agile methodology
- Excellent salary plus stock options
- Outstanding benefits: health, dental, lunch and beverages provided daily
What we want from you
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience consuming JSON-based REST API’s
- Experience with JS frameworks like React, Angular, as well as HTML/CSS
- Experience with UX and UI design
- Experience building highly-performant web and mobile front-ends
- Experience with charting using toolkits like ChartIQ
- Financial industry experience, a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Self-driven, motivated