Who we are
Founded in 2018, Cove Markets is revolutionizing Crypto trading by building a one-stop shop for advanced trading analytics and order routing.
Built by trading software veterans, Cove solves the biggest problem in the market for trading Cryptocurrency assets: there are dozens of exchanges,
each with wildly different fees and prices that make it nearly impossible to find the best price and trade on it. We help anyone who buys and sells
digital assets achieve higher returns by making the smartest trade possible at any given time. At our core, we are a technology company that uses
leading-edge analytics combined with the world’s most advanced trading algorithms -- we are built by traders for traders.
Join us as a Marketing Strategy and Content Associate
In this role, you will be responsible for growing Cove’s user base. Reporting to the CEO, the primary focus of the role will be to oversee the development
and execution of our marketing and content initiatives.
We are looking for a strategic thinker who will get their hands dirty and help establish early growth for Cove’s amazing platform.
What we are offering
- Collaborate with the co-founders, primarily the CEO, to develop and execute on Cove’s content and channel marketing strategies
- Create content strategies and campaigns surrounding email, social media, and/or newsletters and draft content for each
- Craft Cove’s marketing roadmap by selecting and optimizing marketing channels (Social, SEO, PPC, B2B partnerships, etc)
- Source potential partnerships with media outlets
- Excellent salary plus stock options
- Outstanding benefits: health, dental, lunch and beverages provided daily
What we want from you
- 2+ years of experience in a digital marketing, marketing strategy, or professional services role such as a consulting firm or digital marketing agency
- Highly effective written communications, market research and analytical skills
- Strong passion for growing customer bases
- Strong interest in cryptocurrency and/or blockchain technology
- Previous experience with a crypto project (personal or professional), a plus
- Previous experience working in an early-stage startup and/or technology company, a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Self-driven, motivated