Compared to Binance, Voyager is the new kid on the block who is much simpler and less flashy. It has all the benefits you would expect from an all-American company. Both companies started up around the same time, but Binance has more users from around the world and a higher trading volume, making it the most tried-and-true cryptocurrency exchange right now.
If you’re trying to decide which of these two, Voyager Vs Binance, is best for your needs, you should compare the features of each platform first. This will give you a better idea of which one is best.
In this guide, we’ll compare the pros and cons of both of these crypto exchanges, including how safe they are, how much they charge in fees, and how easy they are to use.
What is Binance?
Binance is a global cryptocurrency exchange where more than 100 different cryptocurrencies can be traded. Changqqpeng Zhao and Yi He came up with the idea for Binance in 2017. Binance’s main office is in Malta.
Binance has grown quickly since it started, and it is now one of the biggest places to buy and sell cryptocurrencies in the world.
Binance has a wallet built in, a decentralized exchange, and margin trading, among other things. Binance is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Users can trade digital assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more on this exchange.
What is Voyager?
Voyager was started in 2017 by four entrepreneurs from Wall Street and Silicon Valley in New Jersey, USA. They wanted to create a new, free, and cheap way to trade assets. digital.
Voyager acts as a broker and gives institutional and private investors a platform that lets them trade across multiple exchanges and OTC liquidity providers through a single point of access. This eliminates the need for extra accounts, wallets, and private keys.
Voyager brings together the different parts of the cryptocurrency ecosystem by giving investors unmatched speed, increased liquidity, and a safe way to store digital assets.
Pros and Cons
Voyager Vs Binance: Which is Better?
There are a few key differences between Voyager Vs Binance when it comes to features.
Voyager stands out for its no-fee trades, but Binance is favored for its wide selection of tokens and trading features.
Binance’s entry into the DeFi market with its NFT exchange and Binance Smart Chain, its own smart contract-enabled blockchain, sets it unique from other exchanges despite the fact that many other assets are available for trading.
Binance also provides access to a wide range of trading marketplaces, including those for margin trading and derivatives.
If you’re interested in investing in the most recent DeFi projects to go live on Binance Smart Chain, you also have access to a launchpad.
Another key difference is that Binance offers margin trading, while Voyager does not. Margin trading allows users to trade with leverage, which can be a great way to increase your profits (or losses).
Binance is one of the few exchanges that allows users to trade with leverage. The maximum leverage available is 50x.
However, it also comes with a higher risk, as you could end up owing more money than you have in your account if the market moves against you.
Finally, Binance also offers a mobile app, while Voyager does not. This can be a big advantage for people who want to trade on the go.
- Voyager has a smaller number of currency pairs than Binance. This is because Binance is a global exchange that works with a lot more fiat currencies and countries than Voyager.
- Binance also has a much larger selection of cryptocurrency pairs than Voyager. This is because Binance is an exchange for digital assets that works with a lot more cryptocurrencies than Voyager.
- Lastly, Binance’s fees are lower than Voyager’s. This is because Binance is a better exchange that uses new technology to match orders more quickly and efficiently.
Staking, Credit Cards, Other Options
There are a few key differences between Voyager Vs Binance when it comes to staking.
- First, Voyager offers a much higher interest rate on staked assets than Binance.
- Second, Voyager allows users to stake directly from their wallets, while Binance requires users to first convert their assets into BNB and then stake those BNB tokens.
- Third, Voyager allows users to stake a wider range of assets than Binance including popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Binance, on the other hand, only allows users to stake Binance Coin (BNB).
- Finally, Voyager offers a higher annual return on staked assets than Binance (up to 6% vs. 5%).
The credit cards of Voyager Vs Binance are different in a few important ways.
- For one thing, the Voyager card has a much higher rewards rate on travel and dining purchases than the Binance card.
- Also, the Voyager card has a number of perks and benefits that the Binance card doesn’t have, like free checked bags and priority boarding on flights.
- Lastly, the Voyager card’s annual fee is a lot higher than the Binance card’s annual fee.
Binance VIP program
The VIP program is a way for them to thank their most active traders and help them make more money by giving them special benefits and perks.
There are 9 VIP levels in the program, and each one requires more trading than the one before it but also gives better benefits.
The first requirement is easy and clear: your wallet needs to have at least 50 BNB in it. The second requirement is a 30-day trading volume of at least 50 BTC for Spot trading or 250 BTC for Futures trading.
You won’t be able to apply until you meet both of these requirements.
Your VIP level gives you discounts on fees and other perks across the whole Binance ecosystem, whether you’re trading Spot, Futures, or Margin.
- Fees for trading that are fair
- Over-the-counter (OTC) support for orders of $10,000 or more Exclusive Binance APIs with dedicated developer support
- Margin trading has a higher rate for borrowing money.
Services for sub-account VIPs get special one-on-one help from our VIP account managers.
- Gifts and other items to mark important events
- The Binance team and partners have an exclusive VIP dinner once a year.
- The market-maker program for eligible VIP partners
Voyager Loyalty Program & Token Utility Model
- VGX Staking Rewards: For the first year, all VGX Tokens that are held on Voyager will automatically earn 7%. The community will be able to vote on future rewards after the first year. People who own VGX tokens but don’t have a Voyager account will be able to stake them through a website that connects to Metamask.
- Earnings Reward Boost: All three tiers, Adventurer, Explorer, and Navigator, will get a rewards boost on USDC, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and possibly other crypto assets. VGX doesn’t qualify for the reward boost, so its rate will stay at 7%.
- Crypto Back Rewards: Their smart order router improves the price of every trade made through the Voyager app.
This is called “price-improvement.” Price improvement means that Voyager searches the market for the best price to fill your order, even if the price in the app is lower.
For the Explorer and Navigator tiers, you’ll get twice or three times the usual price increase.
This will give you VGX and be trackable. Stacking VGX will help you move up the tier ladder.
- Refer-a-Friend: Depending on your tier, you could get up to $40 in cryptocurrency for each friend you refer.
You’ll get the standard $25 in VGX for each friend you refer, plus an extra boost in VGX at the end of the month based on your reward tier. When your friend trades $100 or more, they will also get a reward of $25 in BTC.
- Crypto Withdrawal Discount: Members of the loyalty program will be able to pay their withdrawal fees in VGX and save up to 30% on all withdrawal fees.
- Crypto Back on Debit Card: For every dollar, you spend with your Voyager debit card, you’ll get cashback in VGX at a rate that depends on your loyalty level.
- Fee for Debit Card: All levels of loyalty members will get a free Voyager debit card.
Desktop Application: Users at the Navigator level will be able to use the desktop application first, and all Loyalty Program members will be able to use it for free.
Binance is a centralized exchange, while Voyager is a decentralized exchange.
Since there is a single point of control, Binance is more likely to be hacked or stolen.
Voyager, on the other hand, is a lot safer because it is not based in one place. This means there is no single point of failure and no central control point.
Voyager’s onboarding procedure is painless: new traders must comply with KYC and AML requirements by following on-screen prompts. To do this, you’ll need to provide identity documents before an account can be created.
Although Binance’s method is simple, individuals who wish to withdraw large sums of money from the exchange must first pass additional identity verification procedures.
Depending on your account’s status, the Binance team may take several days to personally verify your information. The company has a strict KYC policy and requires all users to verify their identity before they can start trading.
Binance also has a strict anti-money laundering policy. The company requires all users to go through a KYC verification process before they can start trading
Binance is available in many more countries than Voyager.
Binance is available in 49 states, including Canada, the UK, Germany, India, Italy, and Spain, among other places. In May 2023, France’s government gave Binance the green light to offer services for digital assets in the country.
But Binance is having trouble with the law in some places, like some US states, the UK, Japan, the EU, Germany, South Korea, China,…
Voyager is a digital asset exchange available in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and Singapore.
One difference is that Binance charges a flat fee of 0.1% per trade, while Voyager charges different fees based on the size of the trade. For instance, a $100 trade on Voyager would cost $0.30 in fees, while the same trade on Binance would cost $0.10.
Also, Binance users who hold their native token (BNB) get a discount, while Voyager users don’t get any discounts.
Voyager charges a flat fee of $0.25 per trade, while Binance charges a variable fee that ranges from 0.1% to 0.5%. Lastly, This can make a big difference if you’re making a lot of trades.
Ease of Use
Binance is a much more organized and easy-to-use exchange, for one thing. Binance also makes it easier to deposit and withdraw money than Voyager. Binance also has more features and coins than Voyager, which makes it a more flexible platform.
Voyager offers up to 8% interest on your deposits, while Binance only offers up to 5%. This can make a big difference if you’re looking to earn interest on your cryptocurrencies.
Binance has a tiered interest rate system that offers increasing rates the longer you hold your deposit, while Voyager’s interest rate is fixed.
Finally, Binance requires users to lock up their funds for a minimum of 30 days to earn interest, while Voyager has no such requirement.
At a Glance
|Headquarters||Jersey City, New Jersey in the USA||George Town, Cayman Islands|
|Company Type:||Crypto broker||Complete crypto exchange with NFTs, earn products, derivitives and more|
|Fees:||Commission free||0.10% maker and taker fee with a 25% discount on fees paid with Binance Coin|
|Verification Required:||Yes||Yes (Region dependent)|
|Available Cryptocurrencies:||About 30 cryptocurrencies, including USD Coin, Voyager Token, Bitcoin, and Ethereum.||Binance has the widest range of cryptocurrencies that it supports. Binance hosts over 300 assets|
|Proprietary Token:||Yes (VGX)||Yes (BNB)|
|Buy/Deposit Methods:||ACH transfer, credit card, debit card, wire transfer||Credit card, debit card, wire transfer, bank transfer (SWIFT)|
|Sell/Withdraw Methods:||Bank transfer, crypto||Crypto|
|Fiat Trading:||Yes||Yes (stablecoins only)|
|Gold Or Precious Metals:||No||No|
How Do Voyager Vs Binance Work?
Binance and Voyager are two of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. They both offer a variety of features and benefits that make them attractive to users.
Both exchanges allow users to buy and sell a variety of cryptocurrencies.
Is It Safe to Hold Cryptocurrency in the Binance or Voyager Exchanges?
It is safe to hold cryptocurrency in the Binance or Voyager exchanges. Both exchanges are highly respected and have strong reputations. They are also both regulated by financial authorities. This means that they must follow strict rules and procedures to protect investors.
Who Should Use Binance or Voyager?
If you are looking for an exchange with a wide variety of coins and tokens, then Binance is a good choice. They offer over 150 different cryptocurrencies to trade. In addition, Binance has low fees, a user-friendly interface, and advanced features like margin trading.
If you are looking for an exchange that offers fiat-to-crypto trading, then Voyager is a good choice. They offer 15 different fiat currencies that you can use to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
In addition, Voyager has no deposit or withdrawal fees and offers a mobile app for trading on the go.
Which One Should You Choose?
Assuming you are asking which is better, Voyager or Binance, here are a few key differences:
- Voyager is a US-based cryptocurrency broker that offers commission-free trading. Binance is a Malta-based cryptocurrency exchange that offers trading fees of 0.1%.
- Voyager allows you to trade cryptocurrencies directly with other users on the platform. Binance only allows you to trade with other users if you use their native token, BNB.
- Voyager offers a mobile app for trading on the go. Binance offers a mobile app and a desktop client.
- Voyager has a limited selection of coins available for trading. Binance has a much larger selection of coins available.
- In general, Binance is a better choice if you are looking for a large selection of coins and low trading fees. Voyager is a better choice if you are looking for a commission-free way to trade cryptocurrencies.
Voyager Vs Binance are both big cryptocurrency exchanges, but after a close look at both, it was found that Voyager was easier for beginners to use than Binance. But Binance is a better place to trade cryptocurrencies.
Beginners and small traders should use Voyager, while Binance has more advanced tools to grow its cryptocurrency portfolio. Voyager does, however, give its merchants a lot of free crypto, which helps them build their portfolios quickly.
You get to choose the trading platform you use in the end. But Binance is highly recommended for traders who want to trade in cryptocurrency.
Here is our review of Voyager vs. Crypto.com, and here is our review of Voyager vs. Celsius.